Wednesday 11 December 2013

Chevron addiction is spreading!


My friend Harriet was quite taken with my chevron cushion pattern and has made five cushions to date using this pattern. I am amazed at how quickly she is turning them out! What a star! And they have all been selflessly donated to various friends and family members as gifts. Maybe she will get around to making one to keep soon!

Harriet has a lovely little blog with details of her crafting endeavours and all sorts of reviews. She has written a lovely little post confessing her chevron addiction and showing off some of her finished items. I love the way she has finished her cushions with machine sewn envelope backs using contrasting and complimentary fabrics. Her friends have all been so happy with their gifts and it is so nice to think that all these people are sitting on their sofas with such a carefully thought out item made by their friend!

I have more things to tell you as there have been no updates for a while. Things have been made, ideas have been thought of, wheels are in motion. But more of that soon when I get my head around it all. In the meantime, take a look at Harriet's post here, it makes for a lovely read.

Happy Hooking,

Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment