Friday, 7 November 2014

Christmas Makery

I made these for the Crochet Christmas Baubles book but had to send them away so it's back to the drawing board!



OMG! How did this happen?!!! I was going to be so prepared for Christmas this year, handmade gifts well under way and decorations done. That turned out to be an unrealistic dream and I have NOTHING done!

So the time has come to get things under control. I don't have too many things on my list but I certainly need to make sure that everything I make from here on in is a Christmas item. I plan on sticking to small things - nobody will be getting a blanket this year put it that way! I think some things like wrist warmers, mug cosies and that kind of thing would be good as gifts, and a few simple decorations to liven up the tree.

One thing which will help kick-start my Christmas creativity will be the blog hop I have been asked to join by Stitch Craft Create. I am to make a Christmas decoration and write about it. I have not decided what I will make yet but I imagine it could very well be crochet related! Whatever I make I will post some instructions in case you want to have a go at it yourselves. If all goes to plan my Christmas Blog Hop post should be live on 27th November and I will try to remember to link back from here.

Oh no! I just realised I need to make my Christmas cake too! Got my work cut out for me I think!

Last year's Christmas cake was lovely but all that decoration was hard work so I may scale back this time...


Hopefully you are all a little more organised with your gifts and decorations than me but if not, take comfort in the fact that I am in as much of a pickle as you are!

Happy last-minute-Christmas-crafting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. شركة المنارة تعد افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض ان خدمات مكافحة الحشرات تحتاج الي شركة متميزة و رائعة فنحن نعمل علي القضاء علي الحشرات بشكل رائع كما اننا نقدم لكم ايضا افضل الخدمات الرائعة و هي تخزين الاثاث تن خدمات تخزين الاثاث تحتاج الي مجهود كبير للغاية عزيزي العميل عليك ان تعرف ان شركة المنارة افضل شركة لتخزين الاثاث الخاص بك نمتلك افضل مستودعات مجهزة بالمملكة العربية السعودية شركة تخزين عفش بالرياضنحن شركة المنارة نقوم بتخزين الاثاث بافضل الطرق التي تجعل الاثاث امن فنحن نقوم بتخزين الاثاث في مستودعات تخزين اثاث بالرياض نحن شركة المنارة افضل عزيزي العميل عليك ان تعرف ان المنارة هي من افضل شركات الخدمات المنزلية الموجودة في الرياض كما اننا نقدم لكم خدمة جديدة و رائعة و هس خدمة تنظيف الكنب فنقدمها لكم خلال الرابط التاليشركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض تنظيف الكنب من الخدمات المهمة للغاية فان كل شركة تعمل علي تنظيف الكنب بدقة فنحن افضل شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض نعد افضل تسلك المجاري خدمة صعبة فتحتاج الي شركة تمتلك مجهود كبير و تكون بارعة و تكون قوية اذا كنت تبحث عن شركة فنحن افضل شركة لتلك الخدمات بالكامل شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض كما اننا نهتم بخدمة تنظيف الخزانات فنحن افضل الخزانات من الاشياء التي تحتاج الي عملة التنظيف باستمرار فنان عمليات التنظيف تعد من الاشياء التي وصي بها رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم فنحن نقوم بتنظيف الخزانات بدقة و نقوم بتعقيمها جيدا شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياضو نحن نريد ان نكون الافضل علي الاطلاق المكافحة مهمة للغاية فنحن نقوم بمكافحة الحشرات الموجودة في المنازل او البيوت او في الفلل او في الحدائق اتصل الان لكي تحصل علي الراحة التامة
    كما اننا افضل مكافحة حشرات بالرياض نعتمد علي العمالة المدربة علي مستوي
    نقوم ايضا بتخزين العفش بالرياض بمستودعات امنة تماما ضد اي اضرار نحن شركة الطيب افضل شركة تعتمد عليها لكي تقوم بخدماتك المنزلية التي تريدها عزيزي العميل ان شركة المنارة تقوم بتخزين العفش بعد اتمام عملية التغليف الجيد و المحكم و بعد تأمينة من الصدمات شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض اتصل الان

    ReplyDelete